Welcome back to this years 2022 swap meet season! this year, we are hoping for it to be the biggest and best season yet! After much feedback from all of the vendors and spectators last year, we are going to make a few changes this year to hopefully make the event even more enjoyable for everyone! So feel free to check out our events page for more info on everything going on this year, and sign-up for our email list, and follow us on Facebook for updates! And we hope to see you this year at the Parts-A-Rama!
GENERAL INFORMATION –
- 1 day admission pass – $10.00
- Weekend admission pass – $20.00
- *Kids 12 and under are free*
June 17th 18th 19th 2021
At the big butler fairgrounds, Prospect, PA
Gates open 7:00am – Dusk
- On site notary service available
- On site ATM service
- Free parts pick up
- On site camping
VENDOR SPACES –
Outdoor spaces (general)
- Approximately 10’x30’ size
- $65.00 on or before deadline
- $75.00 at the gate, weekend of show
- $40.00 for electric hookup
*See vendor info page for more info and vendor spot deadline*
MOBILITY SCOOTER/HANDICAP ECCESIBLE
- All mobility scooters must have required paperwork, and owners must fill out required form bellow and bring with them to the gate the day of the event.
MOBILITY SCOOTER DOWNLOAD FORM
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Cash Only Event. No Checks or Credit Cards Accepted At Gates. (On Site ATM service)
- No Rain Checks, Refunds, or Reimbursements on Cancellations.
- No Raffles or Other Solicitations Permitted without prior consent!
- No FOR SALE Signs in Parking or Camping Areas. Only those authorized to sell items will be permitted.
- Any Person or Persons Caught Acting Inappropriately, Threating Others, or Stealing may be Reprimanded, Removed, Banned from Future Events, or Prosecuted for Their Actions.
- All Owners or Drivers will Assumes All Vehicle Damage Liability.
- Only Authorized Food Vendors Permitted. No Sales of Food or Drinks By Regular Show Vendors.
- ALL animals MUST be on a leash, have proof of rabies shots, be under your control at all times, and owners are fully responsible for its actions.
ACCIDENTS, DAMAGE, LOSS BY FIRE, THEFT OR OTHER CAUSE
- Big Butler Parts-A-Rama assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss by fire, theft or any other cause whatsoever.
- Vendors and spectators use the facilities at their own risk and agree to indemnify and save harmless Big Butler Parts-A-Rama, its agents and employees from any loss or liability including but not limited to costs of defense, arising from participation at events conducted by Big Butler Parts-A-Rama and/or held at the Big Butler Fairgrounds.
- Vendors will indemnify and save harmless Big Butler Parts-A-Rama for any such loss or liability arising from conduct of any vendor toward another vendor or the public.